Friday, May 1, 2009

Baldwin Wallace

Yay! I got back in and I am oh so excited! :D

Unfortunately, I think I have to wait for transfer orientation to register for classes..... But I'm pretty sure the lady on the phone said that since it's transfer orientation I don't have to stay overnight on campus [which would be ridiculous since I LIVED on campus last year]. I pretty much already have my class schedule figured out, I just have to decide whether or not I want to have class on Tuesday and Thursday. Now I have to decide if I want to rejoin Phi Mu and find a job!

1 comment:

  1. Omg Jessica! Your collage looks so much fun and I am so excited for you! :) You are so lucky!I wish i was your age again. I loved collage! :) Enjoy it and have fun! Love your blog and thanks for the visit! :) CHeers! :) sorry for the many !!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete