Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LUSH


LUSH : Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

Okay so besides having super adorable cartoons of their products on their page LUSH is also really good for the environment and animals, yes that's right most LUSH products are VEGAN.
I really want to try out some of their products like the soap, message bars, and solid shampoo. The reason why I want to switch over to solid shampoo is because my is super long and I go through the huge bottles of shampoo and conditioner like crazy, and since I can't stop my conditioner bottle waste at least I could cut back on the shampoo bottles. :) The only problem is I need to smell things before I buy them because I am really sensitive to smells and the closest LUSH store is about 25 miles away. :( However LUSH offers samples of most of their products for only $1, which is nice if I do decide to order offline.
LUSH retail stores also offer things they cannot sell online because they may spoil before they are shipped, like the bio-fresh face masks.
I highly recommend looking at their site at lushusa.com





No comments:

Post a Comment