Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Mighty Boosh


The Mighty Boosh is going to air on Adultswim starting March 29!

Even though I am super excited that The Mighty Boosh will finally be airing on an American television channel, I am a bit sad knowing that all of America will now know of my secret British show.
Most people have seen a part of The Mighty Boosh without even knowing it. The youtube phenomena of OLD GREG is actually part of a Mighty Boosh episode.
The Mighty Boosh is a hilarious British comedy show that revolves around the hetic and strange lives of Howard Moon and Vince Noir. Most episodes usually have some sort of song in them, which always has a catchy tune that I find myself singing for days after watching. The Mighty Boosh is an extremely difficult show to describe, you just have to watch it and decide for yourself!
GAH! I am soooooo excited for March 29!


1 comment:

  1. i will have to check this out =)

    thanks for "following" me, i dont feel like such a loser now that i have at least one person following =)

    ReplyDelete