Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Sims 3


I am oh so excited for the Sims 3 to come out! Unfortunately the release date that was set for February 2009 has been set back to June. The PC version will definitely be coming out in June, but there are different opinions on when the Mac version will be released. Some believe that it will be released at a later date, some believe it will launch on the same day as the PC version, and some believe that both the PC and the Mac version will be on the same disc. Of course I would be okay with either of the last two.
Sadly I have not been able to play the Sims 2 for a very long time. I had it for the PC, which of course meant that I had to re-buy it for my Mac laptop. But since I came home from college last spring the disc has been lost and I do not want to purchase it again since the Sims 3 should be released soon. So I guess I just have to wait.
Anyway, the Sims 3 has soooo many new, amazing features. The most amazing new feature is the fact that your sims can now leave the house, which means they can go visit their neighbors, go on a picnic, or attend a protest. Another new feature is the ability to change the color and pattern or everything in the game including: furniture, walls, floors, clothing, and hair (able to give your sims highlights). The last new feature is the ability to give your sims personality traits. Each sim can have 5 personality traits that influence their lives like hotheaded, clumsy, or excitable.

To watch gameplay videos, screen shots, or just to read about the new features go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment